Advertiser: Citinova Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $50,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
About the business
Citinova is a leading Property Development Management team, working on significant commercial, industrial and residential developments in Melbourne and interstate. Come and join a young and vibrant team focused on achieving great things, whilst having fun along the way. If you believe you are the right fit for us, we would love to hear from you.
About the role
You will be reporting to the Accountant and General Manager, and will be required to do full end to end assisting accounting duties and be responsible but not limited to:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank reconciliations
- Gathering invoice approvals and ensuring invoices are coded and entered correctly.
- Prepare BAS and other regulatory returns within the required time frames
- Update budget and development Mgt reports as required.
- Ensuring weekly timesheets are entered by the Development team.
- Assisting the Accountant and Development Managers with monthly reporting
- Expense reconciliation
- Credit card reconciliations
Skills and experience
We would love to hear from you if you have:
Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar role. You will have experience within the property or construction industry or have a real passion about property, will be proficient in the system of Xero. Ability to prioritise workload and maintain a high standard of work, while meeting tight deadlines. Capability to be proactive and collaborative with strong problem solving skills.
A degree in Commerce, Business or Accounting.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an assistant accountant?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?