Sales Support OfficerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
About The Company:
We are a leading organisation that offers world-class products. We are seeking a hardworking Sales Support Officer to join our business for a 6 month Maternity Leave contract located in Molendinar, Gold Coast.
This position is a 6 month maternity leave contract to help support our sales team within out company. We are looking for someone who would embrace a full-time role with lots of variety and opportunity. We are seeking someone with previous sales experience skills. We are a positive team that likes to have fun whilst we work. We offer a great working environment, stable employment, plus the opportunity for growth.
The successful candidate will have a desire to learn and become productive with in the Company.
Benefits & Culture:
- Supportive management team
- Positive working environment
- Great role for the right person
About The Role:
- We are located in Molendinar (Gold Coast, Queensland)
- Full-time role. 38 hours/week
- 6 Month Maternity Leave Cover
Areas you will be responsible for:
- Providing high levels of customer service to customers;
- Serve as a point of contact for customers with queries regarding products, orders, and deliveries;
- Providing support to our account managers;
- Processing of orders within required time frames;
- Customer record maintenance and customer relationship maintenance
Reporting to the Sales Supervisor your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Taking phone orders from our customers
- Organizing quotes;
- Entering sales orders into our system;
- Processing sales orders & general customer relationship management;
- Monitoring customer inventory levels & orders throughout the production process;
- Making our clients feel important and special by providing a high level of phone support and interaction;
- Managing enquiries and issues that our clients raise;
- Preempting client problems and intervening before they become issues;
- Supporting our state Account Managers and internal sales team to provide leading service to our clients;
- Other tasks as required by senior management.
Skills and experience:
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Ability to work unsupervised and with initiative;
- Work with the sales office team to ensure all clients needs and general enquires are met.
- Assist managers with office filing and general work requests.
To be considered for this role, you must be customer focused and work well within a team.
An immediate start is envisaged.
If you are interested in the above please forward your resume and cover letter telling us about you and how you feel you would embrace this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?