Plant OperatorsPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Bendigo, Goldfields & Macedon Ranges
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Plant & Machinery Operators
Do you want to work for an Australian owned and operated company? Have you got experience in the civil construction industry? Would you thrive in an environment where safety and career development are the priorities?
As a long established Australian owned group of companies, The Stabil-Lime Group is a continually growing business with operations across the country. Our team of 150 employees work on all facets of road construction and maintenance, supported by our office staff, to provide our clients with a full-service philosophy from within the group.
About the Role
The Stabilco business, based in regional Victoria, specialises in pavement rehabilitation and stabilisation services. We have multiple positions available for experienced plant operators who have proven experience in civil construction.
- Operate plant that has been assigned to you to the best of your abilities
- Interact with the Supervisor/Works Manager in relation to any plant issues
- Ensure the company plant is maintained in a satisfactory working condition at all times
- Compliance with OHS Policies and Procedures and all OHS legislative requirements
- Support The Stabil-Lime Group in its commitment to achieving a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring that work is performed to a high quality
- Work as part of a dedicated team and be a team player
Successful applicants will have
- Demonstrated experience operating plant in civil construction
- HR drivers licence and OHS induction card
- The willingness and flexibility to travel
- A genuine commitment to workplace, health and safety
- Be self-motivated and possess a strong work ethic
- Enjoy working in an outdoor environment
- Experience in road construction and/or stabilisation (preferred, not essential)
Our works are carried out in regional areas of Victoria and interstate and as such applicants must be prepared to travel and stay away for weeks out when required.
What We Offer
- Be part of a well-respected Australian business
- Receive ongoing training and career development opportunities
- We value a culture of safety and are committed to our people
- Free and confidential counselling and advice through our Employee Assistance Program
If this sounds like the role you’ve been looking for then we want to hear from you! To learn more about working with The Stabil-Lime Group, we urge you to visit our website www.slgroup.com.au
Please Note: You will be required to complete a pre-employment medical and police check as part of our recruitment process.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?