Administration and marketing coordinator
Advertiser: Nest Psychology BrisbaneMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business
Nest Psychology Brisbane (nestpsychology.com.au) is a friendly child and perinatal psychology practice based in Toowong. Our practice consists of four psychologists, who work with families, kids, pregnant women and new parents.
About the role
This role will require you to:
- Respond to enquiries (phone, email)
- Schedule counselling appointments
- Email client and referrer letters
- Update content on our website, Instagram, Facebook and Mail Chimp newsletters
- Prepare resources and documentation for the practice
- Other administrative and marketing tasks as needed
Benefits and perks
- Flexible hours according to your needs.
- We value professionalism, friendliness, a team-approach and attention to detail
- Payment above Health Professionals and Support Services Award (2010), Level II
- Scope to increase hours, salary and responsibility over time (within Nest Psychology Brisbane as well as our partner practices)
- Inner city location close to public transport, coffee shops
- Well-appointed office space with natural light
- Free parking on site
Skills and experience
- Experience in administration and marketing or communications
- Understanding of the necessity for confidentiality
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (speaking and writing)
- Good attention to detail
- Good IT skills (WordPress, Instagram, Facebook and MailChip)
- Capacity to problem-solve (eg: issues with IT, website, Medicare)
If you are interested, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your cover letter and CV to Amy Kelly, Director, by 12 July 2019. email@example.com.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?