- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- West Gippsland & Latrobe Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Management
Ready for something awesome?
Aussie Broadband are looking for an awesome individual who gets sh*t done, to join our Network Operations team as a Software Development Manager.
Aussie Broadband is an all-Australian-based telco, offering internet and phone solutions to residential, business and corporate customers. We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and punching way above our weight in the industry.
This isn’t a normal job. One of the things we pride ourselves on is our company culture. To start with, you should know the most important thing to us is that you share our values (it’s how we know you are the same kind of crazy we are), which are:
- Don’t be ordinary, be awesome
- Think big
- No bullsh*t
- Be good to people
- Have fun
The team is based in our Morwell office, and the role is available on a permanent full time basis.
This position will manage the development team as they create and maintain robust software solutions for both wholesale and internal use, including the MyAussie app!
A bit about you;
- At least 5 years’ experience in solution development;
- Technically skilled and hands on development background.
- Collaborative and motivational approach to management with exceptional people skills.
- Strong communicator with effective negotiation skills.
- A willingness for self-directed learning;
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor of Computer Science or relevant industry experience;
- Proficiency in at least one programming language, PHP highly regarded;
- Good knowledge of databases, including schema design & query optimisation;
- Background in iOS and Android app development highly regarded;
- CI/CD experience with VCS such as Git highly regarded;
- Competency in at least one popular web framework highly regarded;
- Demonstrated experience managing teams;
- Familiarity with recent development trends.
More about us; including who we are, why we do what we do, and what it’s like to work here are available here https://www.aussiebroadband.com.au/careers/. Salary etc will be discussed with the successful candidate.
If you’re ready to join our team, apply now. The role will close COB Wednesday 26 June 2019.
For additional information, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that a satisfactory police check is a requirement of employment.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?