Student Exchange Program Administrator
Advertiser: World Education Program Australia LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
World Education Program (WEP) Australia Limited
WEP is an Australian, premier, highly respected, not-for-profit secondary exchange organisation. Registered by the education departments and based in Hampton, Victoria, WEP provides student exchange programs to Australian and international students. Exchange programs have the power to raise levels of cross-cultural tolerance and understanding, while preparing teenagers for the social, political and economic realities they will encounter.
A position as a full-time outbound program administrator is now available with WEP Australia.
- Working closely with a small outbound team to administer and process outbound enquiries and applications
- Liaising with staff to support and participate in marketing functions, adhere to compliance standards and regulatory guidelines, and perform day-to-day operations
- Working with WEP’s bookkeeper in relation to program deposits, invoicing and program payments
- Regularly contribute to updates and revisions to outbound program documentation, including on-line information
- Liaising with parents and students, via phone, email, and in-person to support program applications and student departures
- Representing WEP to school and community groups at information sessions, orientations, airport departures and other WEP events
- Liaising with partner organisations regarding program logistics and student issues
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders regarding visa documentation and travel planning
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing deadlines
- High-level computer administration skills, including data entry and attention to detail
- Excellent database management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills including the ability to alter communication style for a wide range of audiences - staff, program participants, parents, coordinators, WEP stakeholders
- Excellent customer service and dispute resolution skills
- Ability to effectively and productively work independently and within a team
- History of professional accountability and integrity
- Ability to maintain a professional, sensitive manner in all internal and external interactions
- Experience working with secondary school students
- Experience living or travelling overseas
- Second language capabilities (in particular French, Italian or Spanish)
- Previous experience as an exchange student
The successful applicant will need to have or be willing to apply for a Working with Children Check and provide references. A current driver’s licence and Working with Children Check will be necessary for this position.
WEP is a child safe organisation, adhering to all child safe standards and expecting all associates to comply with an applicable Code of Conduct and WEP’s child safe policy.
Applicants should submit a resume with a cover letter, highlighting qualifications and suitability for this position by COB Wednesday 19 June 2019.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?