Full Time Pharmacy Assistant | Priceline Pharmacy Wollongong
Advertiser: Rx ManagementMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Rx Management is a franchise network that manages a number of Priceline Pharmacy stores across New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia. Our vision is to be the best retailer in the community pharmacy and health and beauty space in Australia.
As a Pharmacy Assistant, your main focus will be to greet our customers, assist them with their needs, finalise their sale and ring up their purchases in addition to checking their Sister Club Card status.
You will also be responsible for:
- Providing a high standard of service to our customers (external and internal) by exceeding their expectations; with special emphasis in the sales and service area of the store, including registers
- Maintain awareness of customers at all times, providing service, direction and product knowledge as required.
- Actively acknowledging customers when they come into the queue, and when they pass the register area
- Actively maintaining efficient customer flow at the register area by calling for assistance when there is 3 or more customers in the queue
- Actively promote and maintain the store's customer loyalty program
- Resolve complaints with due concern for the customer or refer to the manager when necessary
What we are looking for:
- A friendly, outgoing individual with a background in customer service (retail advantageous)
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to assess customer''s needs, complaints and ensure an enjoyable experience has occurred
- Passion for health and beauty is a bonus!
Total hours 38 hrs
Please provide a cover letter outlining how your skills and experience match our role requirements, along with a copy of your current resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?