Advertiser: Pop Family EntertainmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Programming & Production
About the business
Pop Family Entertainment is a multi-genre Australian based screen production and financing company focusing on entertaining and informing kids and families worldwide. Pop Family is a collaborative partner for creatives across genres and platforms.
About the role
This is an amazing opportunity for a young and enthusiastic person looking to jumpstart their career in the animation, live-action and VFX film and television industry. You'd be working alongside and learning from a dynamic and incredibly experienced team.
The role would vary day to day depending on the needs of the production. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the on-set team with tech/camera support, prop making, set building and any other assistance they may need.
- Location scouting and collecting recce material for various shoots.
- Assist in the coordination of shoots, preparing shooting schedules, organising any required legal clearances
- Keeping CGI asset designs organised and up to date in SHOTGUN.
- Assist in the preparation of any visual deliveries to our international partners or clients.
- Diary management and occasional EA duties for our CEO.
- General office management, travel coordination and diary management.
- Reporting to the Production Manager and Producer for any other duties that may take priority over daily tasks.
Skills and experience
Our main requirement is enthusiasm, strong organisation skills, a desire to learn and a passion for a career in the film and television industry. Other desired skills/experience are:
- Some experience working on other productions/being on set
- Experience working with cameras
- Data wrangling
- Adobe Creative Suite (Mainly Photoshop)
- Experience in Shotgun
- Microsoft office
- NSW Driver's licence