Accountant - Business Services - Part Time or Full Time Role
Advertiser: Craig Allen & AssociateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Taxation
New year ! New Job! New Challenge!
Full time or Part Time Senior Accountant - Experienced In Business Services
A rare position exists for a senior experienced business services accountant to work in our state of the art office facilities.
We are flexible about the person being full time or part time and will consider both.
We care about our staff and clients and aim for high standards in quality of work. We use cutting edge technology to operate the practice and process client data.
The duties include:
- Preparation of all types of tax related returns and financial statements
- Reviewing completed engagements
- Ability to complete engagements
- interacting and mange our offshore team members as required
- Interacting with clients as required
To be successful in obtaining this role you will have a minimum 3 years' experience in public practice and will have a sound working knowledge of Xero, MYOB (AE), MYOB and BGL360.
High levels of attention to detail are a must.
The successful candidate will be working directly with the principal.
Come and join our great team!
Please forward your application to email@example.com or Suite 111/12 Corporate Drive Heatherton 3202.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a business services accountant?
- How many years of taxation experience do you have?
- How many years of public practice accounting experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?