Level 1-2 Helpdesk Support Officer
Advertiser: Nuclear I.T.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- $50,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Are you an enthusiastic IT professional looking to work in a supportive environment that understands the balance between working hard and playing hard?
We're seeking a team orientated, professional tech to fill a permanent full time role in our established business. The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, a results driven work ethic and a confident & friendly nature. Being able to explain technical concepts in basic English to our customers and the ability to show initiative are just as important as technical skill.
The role requires the candidate to have the ability to work in a team and work without supervision.
Candidates will require a police clearance (or be prepared to obtain one).
The role will involve creating tickets as requests are made, answering incoming phone calls and reviewing tickets submitted via email.
Essential skills & experience are required in:
- ConnectWise and Continuum experience is desirable.
- Experience in a Managed Service Provider (MSP).
- Strong experience in Microsoft based desktop software - Windows 7/10 and Office 2016/2019, and Office 365.
- Experience in providing 1st and 2nd level Windows Server support, eg. Active Directory, Group Policy, Remote Desktop, Exchange 2013/2016.
- Networking technologies – TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, firewalling, xDSL, wireless, VPN.
- Mobile devices – Apple iPhone, Google Android
- Provide anti-virus advice and support.
- Hardware diagnostic skills and building/upgrading PC's.
- Basic Apple Mac skills are desirable.
- Ability to deal direct with clients and strong self management including ability to follow jobs through from start to completion.
- Ability to explain technical information in plain English in an easy to understand manner.
- Excellent time management skills, initiative, ability to multitask and to work without supervision.
- Good diagnostic, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Professional and understanding phone manner.
No recruiters PLEASE.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 1 technical support?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have professional experience troubleshooting and repairing hardware issues on PC and laptop?