- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our successful Sales team as a Key Account Manager. You will be responsible for gaining an understanding of customer’s needs, providing solutions and promoting Bunzl’s supply service to new and existing accounts within the Healthcare market; primarily Aged Care.
You will be required to ensure an ongoing, high-quality level of service, supporting your customers and identifying new opportunities. To be successful you will need to manage your territory as if it was your “own business” with the focus of delivering growth through specialization.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some Of The Benefits You Will Enjoy Include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Wellbeing and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
- Tools of the trade, including a fully maintained company vehicle.
This isn't a comprehensive list, of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- New and existing business development within the Aged Care sector.
- Retention and growth of key existing accounts.
- Help buyers to discover the value they can gain from Bunzl as a supply partner.
- Build strategic relationships across multiple levels with key strategic customers.
- Review existing business to ensure objectives are met.
OUR IDEAL PERSON
Your self-driven nature combined with your passion for building strong face-to-face relationships will be crucial to your success in this role.
An independent self-starter who appreciates working in a team environment, you will possess excellent organisational and time management skills and be a confident communicator and effective with presentations.
You will have a strategic and analytical approach to sales with a strong understanding of sales reporting and budgeting.
- A proven ability of developing exceptional customer relationships with key personnel at all levels of the business.
- Experience within the Aged Care/Healthcare sector, either selling products or services, would be advantageous.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and persuasion skills in order to win the hearts, minds and trust of your customers.
- A strong listener with the ability to recognise the customer's needs and close the sale.
- You will have a positive and motivated work ethic.
- Your exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills will enable you to manage a well-run territory and deliver the high-quality service that our valued portfolio of customers is accustomed to. Your self-motivated and results-driven outlook will equip you to grow business from within, meet and exceed sales targets and customer expectations alike.
- Experience within a business-to-business role and be willing to share your successes with us.
- Well-developed computer and administrative skills are also required particularly with Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the "apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE