Assistant B2B Editor - food manufacturing
Advertiser: Westwick-Farrow MediaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Sydney, Ryde & Macquarie Park
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Editing & Publishing
* Flexible hours to suit post grad or final year journalism student, or freelancer looking for constant income stream
* 38 years' established leader in B2B industrial & technology media
* Sub-editing, editorial admin, writing and support to editors
WF Media publishes 11 magazines, websites and newsletters in the industrial & tech sectors. Attention to detail a key requirement, whilst writing and sub-editing skills highly regarded.
The role will focus on our Food manufacturing media channel.
Join the friendly team of professionals working out of our Macquarie Park head office (currently based in Wahroonga but relocating to Macquarie Park end of June). Close to trains and buses. Send your CV now if you feel you could add value to our business in this key support role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a publishing role?
- Have you worked in a role where your duties included proof reading and sub-editing?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Have you completed a qualification in journalism?