SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER - ONLINE FASHION LABEL
Advertiser: V THE LABELMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jun 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
About the business
V The Label is one of Australia's fastest growing online Fashion Jewellery brands. Our unique and fashion forward Jewellery has gained a cult following, as loved by celebrities and women all over the world.
About the role
The opportunity has become available for a Social Media & Marketing to lead the content creation and marketing strategy for our brand.
Working closely with the founder, you will play a huge role in the success of the company:
Create engaging content - photos, video shoots consistent with our brand style and aesthetic.
- Create and monitor Facebook advertising campaigns, ensuring it delivers on targets.
- Measure and report on social media performance on a regular basis, drawing actionable insights from social media metrics.
Develop the monthly promotional calendar and execute the marketing plan across our social media, EDM, and website.
Plan and schedule monthly content for Instagram that aligns with our marketing
Create weekly EDM campaigns using Mailchimp or similar tools.
Trend Reports – research & identifying emerging fashion trends and opportunities to grow the brand.
Benefits and perks
What we offer:
Be part of a young & dynamic team where everything you do will have a real impact.
Attractive salary package based on your experience.
Amazing staff discounts on jewellery & clothing
Skills and experience
You must have current, relevant experience to be considered for the role:
- 2+ years experience in social media marketing role within a branded environment, preferably in Fashion.
Demonstrated experience delivering successful campaigns with high engagement rates.
Experience with analytics tools - Iconosquare and Google Analytics.
- Experience with Email marketing platform Mailchimp / CRM.
Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager running paid social campaigns and analysing results.
Strive in a high pressure, fast-paced industry, excellent organisation skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
Initially, a 3-month contract is on offer with potential to move into a permanent position for the right person.
Sound like you? Send us a copy of your resume, along with your cover letter OR bonus points if you can send us a short 1-2 minute IG story to @vthelabel_ introducing yourself
Tell us what makes you stand out from the crowd & your experience.
Pick your top 3 fashion brands on Instagram and tell us why they are your favourites.
** Only applicants with full Australian working rights / unrestricted Visas
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in social media marketing?
- Have you worked in a role which requires experience with direct marketing and electronic direct mail (EDM) campaigns?