Advertiser: Halls Creek Mining Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jun 2019
- Broome & Kimberley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Processing
Pantoro Limited is an ASX listed emerging gold producer currently ramping up production at the highly prospective and high grade Nicolsons Find operation located in the Kimberley region of Western Australia.
Pantoro Limited (ASX: PNR) is one of Australia's newest gold producers with its 100% owned Nicolsons Gold Mine now in production. Nicolsons is part of the Halls Creek Gold Project in the Kimberly Region of Western Australia. The project provides the company with a platform for growth through the operation of its first producing gold asset, which includes an existing high-grade Mineral Resource (377,000 ounces) and a 200,000 tonne per annum processing plant at the Nicolsons Mine. Pantoro is the sole manager of the project through its wholly owned subsidiary Halls Creek Mining Pty Ltd.
Nicolsons is Pantoro's key project which went from acquisition to development in under 16 months, with a second underground mining operation underway. Regional exploration in the underexplored 100% owned tenement package has delivered exciting initial results.
The role offered is on a 2:1 FIFO roster ex Perth or Broome. 12 hour shifts, rotational dayshift/nightshift. The operation has excellent camp facilities in Halls Creek.
We currently have a vacant position at our Nicolsons Mine for a process operator.
What we can offer:
- Permanent position offering job security
- 2:1 roster
- Flights, accommodation and meals provided
Reporting to the Processing Leading Hand, responsibilities will include:
- Compliance to company policies, standards and procedures;
- Safe operation of process plant areas and equipment;
- Conduct workplace inspections and housekeeping duties;
- Achieve production targets;
- Carry out data collection and maintain accurate data entry logs;
- Other duties as required to ensure smooth operation of the mine
Skills & Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a gold processing plant
- Previous experience operating Mills, Crushers and CIP
- Previous experience using Citect control system
- Manual C Class Driver's Licence
- 2 to 5 years mineral processing experience, ideally in a gold or similar environment
- Working at heights
- Confined space
Positions require a clean and current National Police Clearance along with the ability to pass a full Pre Employment Medical including Drug Screen
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have mine site experience?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?