Advertiser: GMD AdvisoryMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jun 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Receptionist & Office Administrator
GMD Advisory is a boutique accounting firm located in the heart of the Gold Coast CBD.
The firm’s core values include integrity, accountability & teamwork. At GMD Advisory we take great pride in providing our clients with a friendly & professional client service experience.
An outstanding opportunity for a full-time or part-time position now exists for a motivated and professional office administrator to join the firm to manage the front of house operations. In addition to reception duties, you will also work closely alongside the team to assist with administration tasks and management of the practice.
· First point of contact with clients by telephone, e-mail and in-person
· Incoming and outgoing mail
· Scheduling appointments & diary management
· Maintaining office supplies
· Responding to client emails and liaising with clients over the phone
· Collations of tax returns and handling tax lodgements
· Maintenance of client database including on-boarding and off-boarding clients
· Liaising with the ATO and ASIC on behalf of clients
· Management of corporate registers using CAS360 software
· Adhoc administration
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCEED
A positive attitude and a high level of professionalism is a must. Due to the fast-paced nature of the role, the ideal candidate will have the ability to manage their time efficiently & multi-task whilst maintaining excellent communication skills. An exceptional eye for detail and information retention skills are imperative to ensure our work is always of a high standard.
Experience in the accounting industry and knowledge of CAS360 and Xero Practice Manager is advantageous, although not essential, as the necessary training will be provided to the successful applicant. It is however vital that applicants are computer savvy & love technology as our firm is a tech-based firm with an emphasis upon utilising software to create efficiencies.
On offer is a very competitive salary package and extremely flexible working conditions. This is an outstanding opportunity to move into an exciting role with a dynamic organisation. You will find the financial rewards and benefits above market and the culture is friendly and supportive.
Does this sound like your next role? Submit your resume by using the 'Apply for this job' link below.
*No agencies please*
**Only candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview will be contacted**
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your preferred work type?