Non Executive Director
Advertiser: Apollo LeagueMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jun 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, Board Appointments
The retail market has changed drastically over the last decade with online shopping continuing to expand against its brick and mortar counterparts as well as traditional advertising being overtaken by digital marketing, the game has been transformed for even some of the industry’s largest players.
The changes experienced in the retail market have brought along a new method of marketing that is vitally important to the successful performance of all retailers. It is imperative for retailers both large and small to personalize their promotion in a way that is tailored towards the individual shopper in order to build brand loyalty and increase sales.
This changing landscape has helped create the perfect environment for a new digital marketing solution, and XL.Today Holdings Pty Ltd (XL.Today™) is the Company poised to take advantage of the opportunity.
Incorporated in May 2019, XL.Today™ provides a content marketing platform that is designed specially to combat the major challenges faced by the majority of retail marketers. The company believes its platform is smarter, faster, cheaper and better than their competitors or alternatives.
XL.Today™ is seeking Non-Executive Directors that can make a measurable impact on the business, become shareholders and work with the founders to rapidly grow the Company.
The successful candidates will have skills and experience in the following areas:
• Expertise scaling SaaS businesses
• A personal track record of investing in and leading growing companies
• Previous experience at an executive level in the marketing sector
• Successfully exited previous company/companies
• An ability to deliver strategic partnerships that fuel growth
Candidates will also:
• Culturally fit into a nimble, early-stage SaaS company
• Be committed to meet and attend monthly meetings
• Be willing to be evaluated on an annual basis
The company is keen to make an appointment by the end of July 2019.
For more information head to: https://apolloleague.com/company/xl-today
- How many years' experience do you have as an executive director?