- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jun 2019
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
We believe that clothes — and how you make them — can make a difference. Since 1853, we've been obsessed with innovation to meet people's needs. We invented the first blue jean. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. A company doesn't last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values. That's the story of Levi Strauss & Co.
We are currently on the lookout for a passionate, self-motivated, customer focused casual Sales Stylist to represent our brand working in Canberra store.
As a Sales Stylist with Levi's® you must be driven to achieve sales targets and enjoy working within a fast-paced environment.
To be successful for a Casual position you will have:
- Proven experience in retail (preferably fashion)
- A 'can-do' attitude
- A passion for delivering a genuine sales experience
- An individual flare for fashion and styling
What's on offer?
- Generous Employee Discount
- Free Goods Scheme
- Ongoing training, development & support
- Immediate Start
If you love all things fashion and thrive on a challenge, then we'd love to hear from you. To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to include your availability.
Please Note – Due to the normally large number of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have experience using point of sale (POS) software?