Administration & Office SupportPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jun 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business
Macallan College is a Registered Training Organisation offering qualifications across varied disciplines such as Automotive, English and Carpentry. We are seeking an administration officer to support our business.
About the role
The role of Student Administration Officer is central to our strategy of growth with compliance. We are currently seeking a dynamic administration officer who is passionate about supporting our students and providing exceptional customer service. We are looking for a reliable person with a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and administration experience. A minimum of 3 years experience in the VET industry is highly regarded (CRICOS).
Benefits and perks
This position is full time.
Skills and experience
· Provide high level of customer service;
· Prepare and send general notifications to students such as but not limited to class reminders, changes to class schedules
· Data entry, filing.
- Preparing reports on Attendance Monitoring and Course Progression of International Students.
· Respond to web enquiries regarding courses delivered by MAC;
· Provide student support, pre and post enrolment;
· Any other ad-hoc duties that arise as a part of the role
· Knowledge of ASQA Regulations and CRICOS.
· Must worked on Student Management System
Experience and other requirements
· A minimum of 3 years or more of prior administrative experience in a RTO (Local & CRICOS)
· Knowledge of regulatory and RTO compliance requirements.
· Industry qualifications: Qualification in administration or related fields
· Relevant and current industry experience in the area in which the employee will perform: Customer Service/ Training Assistant/ Administrative Officer.
To apply for this position, please click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button below and attach your Resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration support?