DELIVERY DRIVER / STORE PERSON
Advertiser: TasfreshMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jun 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Would you like to join a team where your efforts can make a meaningful contribution to our success? There are many ways this role contributes to the high level of service we deliver our customers. Your contribution starts with the selection and packing of the right products for the right customers and culminates in being the prime interface between us and our customers when delivering orders to their premises.
We are looking for a person who;
* Has non-restricted medium rigid and forklift licences.
* Has prior experience as a delivery driver / store person.
* Is quick on the uptake – to learn where stock and customers are located.
* Is a team player.
* Is numerate and literate and able to plan efficient routes that meet customer requirements.
* Gets on well with a wide range of people (both customers and staff)
* Enjoys being part of a team
Tasfresh is a food wholesaler that supplies customers such as hotels, takeaways, nursing homes and cafes with a wide range of food and related product including but not limited to frozen, grocery, dairy, smallgoods, packaging, coffee, fresh produce and fresh meat.
We have been servicing customers around Tasmania for over 40 years and are 100% Tasmanian owned. We have a well-entrenched culture of mutual responsibility that values staff and generates a team environment where staff regularly pitch in to ensure that what needs to get done gets done.
This position is based at our Moonah (Hobart) Depot.
If you have the experience we are looking for and we sound like the sort of company you would like to work with, please forward your application to Rikki Braslin;
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the logistics, freight & delivery services industry?