Casual Funeral Assistant
Advertiser: Millingtons Funeral ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jun 2019
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Other
Funeral Assistant (Casual)
Millingtons Funerals has a unique opportunity for a dedicated and compassionate individual to join our dedicated team at our office located in Mornington.
We are seeking someone passionate and caring with a genuine desire to help others. The successful applicant will have a full unrestricted drivers’ licence, be well presented and have the physical ability to fulfil the Position Description.
The key duties of the Funeral Assistant are:
• Act as a Pallbearer which requires the carrying and placement of coffins
• Direct, escort and or assist mourners to and from chapels
• Distribute Order of Service booklets amongst mourners and ensure mourners sign the condolence register
• Arrange burial equipment such as mats and lowering straps, and prepare graves with lowering devices
• Assist with the setup, delivery and clean-up of catering and refreshments
• Operate audio visual equipment
This is a Casual position with no fixed hours. Some weekend and public holiday work may be required. This position is available for an immediate start.
For more information please email email@example.com
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than COB Friday 28th June 2019. Applications must include:
- A cover letter/statement of no more than one page outlining your skills and experience against the Key Duties;
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV); and
- Contact details for two referees who can confirm your skills in relation to the position.
The successful applicant will also require a satisfactory National Police check before the commencement of employment.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?