Customer Service Officer
Advertiser: Murdoch Clarke Mortgage FundMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jun 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Banking - Retail/Branch
We are looking for a talented Customer Service Officer for Murdoch Clarke Mortgage Fund
This full time role offers an excellent opportunity for a professional and experienced Customer Service Officer
to further advance their career, with on-going training and mentorship.
Reporting to the MCMF Manager, you will be responsible for contributing to the day to day operational activities of a small team.
The successful applicant will :
- be the first point of contact for members contacting the MCMF
- be self-motivated
- have high level communication skills
- have a customer-focused outlook
- be proactive
- have experience in the banking/ financial sector
- ensure that MCMF policies and procedures are carried out
To be considered for the role you will :
- have at least 3 years working in the banking/financial sector
- have competent computer skills
- have the highest standards of customer service and professionalism both face to face and over the phone
- be adept at problem solving and responding to enquiries
- possess clear written and verbal communication skills
- appreciate the importance of maintaining the highest standards of ethical and professional behaviour
How to apply
All applications will be treated with strictest confidence and should be addressed to:
Human Resources Manager
GPO Box 408
HOBART TAS 7001
Applications close 28 June 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?