Human Resources Graduate
Advertiser: ProRecruitMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jun 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Other
Our client works within the Engineering and Construction space in WA. Based in their office close to the Perth CBD, the HR Graduate will provide practical HR and Recruitment Support and advice to their Management and staff at all levels of the business.
Reputable leaders within their respected industry, this organisation is nationally regarded as an Employer of Choice.
About the successful candidate:
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources;
- Strong knowledge of relevant Employment legislation;
- A high level of attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritise workload with minimal supervision;
- Super communication skills - both verbal and written;
- The confidence and ability to consult with all levels of employees through to leadership;
- Motivated self-starter;
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach to work, with a drive for ambition and success;
- Excellent IT skills, with the ability to learn and use new programs and technology with ease;
- Recruitment experience will be highly regarded.
On offer is the opportunity to work within a fast-paced and supportive team, with the knowledge base and experience to mentor you in all aspects of HR. Onsite parking, upscale work space, the latest tech and IT, endless employee benefits......
If this sounds like the start to your HR career you've been looking for, please APPLY today.
IMPORTANT: Applications without a Cover Letter will not be considered.
Please note that applications will close at 4pm the 18th June 2019.