Advertiser: Small Animal Specialist HospitalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Jun 2019
- Sydney, Ryde & Macquarie Park
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Small Animal Specialist Hospital (SASH) is Australia’s largest and most distinguished animal referral and emergency Hospital. Over the past 11 years, SASH has developed a reputation that is globally renowned, attracting the top talent across all veterinary fields. SASH has quickly become the go-to facility for clients wishing to receive the gold standard of care for their pets with our team working hard to ensure the service we deliver is second to none.
After considerable growth over the past 18 months, an over night time receptionist is required for our friendly and vibrant team.
About the Role:
No two days are the same at SASH and this person will be on a dynamic and fast paced environment. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- First point of contact for our clients both over the phone and in person.
- Maintain and coordinate the schedule appointment and calendars accordingly.
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (issue visitor badges)
- Act as a liaison between the client and the veterinarian when the veterinarian cannot communicate directly with the client
- Handling of cash, EFTPOS and other payments
- Admin tasks as required.
- 2 years minimum in a similar, high volume receptionist position.
- Proven ability to manage multiple schedules/diaries and clients at any one time.
- A committed, friendly and compassionate attitude.
- Passionate about animals and providing the best service possible.
- Ability to work across multiple different systems, being computer proficient.
- Clear and professional communication, written and verbal.
This is an extremely rewarding role that allows you to be part of our great team who provides excellent care to our clients from the moment they step in the door.
- Over night reception shifts
- A huge amount of job satisfaction
- A choice of full time or part time hours for the right candidate.
- Supportive and friendly work environment.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?