- Job Listing Date
- 17 Jun 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Gaming
We are seeking an enthusiastic, friendly, bubbly & reliable Casual Gaming & Bar attendant to join our great team!
You will be working in an environment that will require a high level of customer service and attention to detail.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
-Excellent customer service & communication skills
-A genuine interest, enthusiasm and appreciation for outstanding customer service & presentation in Gaming & all areas of the hotel
-Excellent cash handling skills
-Current RSA & RCG certification
-Bar, Gaming & TAB experience preferred
-Ability to work flexible hours, particularly afternoons & to 4am weekdays & Saturdays
If you are seeking a casual role up to 25 hours per week and have a can do attitude, bright personality, a great work ethic & hospitality is your passion and you would like to join a great team, then this is the job for you!
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG) certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have as a gaming attendant?
- Have you completed a TAB Basics training course?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?