Customer Service Assistance
Advertiser: PRO PRINT GROUPMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Jun 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Are you organised and proactive? Do you have Production or Administration experience? Pro Print Group wants to hear from you!
About the Company
Pro Print Group is an award winning Garment & Textile Screen Printing Company. Operating for nearly 30 years, we pride ourselves on our reputation for quality and creative printing, providing a superior standard of service to our clients. Our head office is located in the heart of Marrickville in Sydney, close to all public transport.
About the role
We are seeking a Full Time Customer Service Assistant to join our team. Reporting directly to the Directors, this role is responsible for the smooth operations of production from start to finish. This role coordinates and liaises with the team on site & external Clients as well as overseas suppliers, to ensure quality services are delivered on schedule to exceed client expectations.
The main duties include:
- Coordinating the production timeline from receiving the order to delivering the finished product
- Coordinating and driving internal Staff to complete the orders ahead of schedule
- Maintaining schedule to ensure work is delivered on time and to a high standard
- Conduct quality control of work produced by the team
- Liaising with suppliers and coordinating out sourced work
- Tracking order locations and delivery times to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained at all times
- Customer Support, Administration and Reception duties such as answering phone enquiries, greeting clients and booking couriers
About the successful candidate
As the successful candidate, you will have a motivated approach to your work, paired with a friendly and bubbly personality.
You will have:
- Customer Support & Admin experience
- A proactive and highly organised approach
- Excellent time management skills to deliver ahead of deadlines
- Confidence liaising and building rapport with clients, suppliers and team members
- Excellent communications skills - both written and verbal
Pro Print Group offer a great package and amazing on-the-job training that will help you become an expert in the industry. This is a great opportunity to grow with the company, as you will play a crucial role to Pro Print Group's success.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY THROUGH SEEK. PLEASE DO NOT CALL.
Don't miss this great opportunity to join a fun, fast-paced team environment! Pro Print Group is looking for an excellent candidate that is available to start now; please apply promptly as interviews will be commencing immediately.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration assistant?