Operations Officer (Scheduling)Private Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Jun 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Founded in 2013, Connecting Families was created on the premise of bringing hope and support to Australian families in times of need. Initially engaged with Family Support, Connecting Families has now grown to incorporate child respite and disability services. In 2018, Connecting Families initiated services for NDIS participants. Our philosophy is that we help anyone who needs our help, no matter how difficult.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Operations Officer will assist in the scheduling of our Support Workers to various Community Service programs to meet the care requirements of clients. The Operations Officer will also contribute to the development of rostering in response to new arrangements aligned to our NDIS participants.
In this fast-paced role, you will also have responsibility in assisting Support Workers with any client queries or shift instructions, managing and recording of staff availability and accurately recording data into the client management system.
- Demonstrated experience in rostering and using rostering software systems (preferred)
- Strong administration and customer service skills
- Confident in email and phone correspondance
- High level interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people from different backgrounds and demographics.
- Commitment to providing high quality customer service
- Working with Children Check, Current Police Check
- Previous experience in Child Protection and/or knowledge of the NDIS is highly desirable.
At Connecting Families we like to support and recognize hard work! We are experiencing growth in the business, which is a perfect opportunity for the right candidate to grow with us in their career!
Some of the benefits to joining our fun team is
- Quarterly team building social events outside of work
- Convenient Western Sydney office with a Gym & Cafe close by
- Monthly recognition awards with RedBalloon gift vouchers
If this sounds like you and are passionate about making a positive impact in people’s lives, please get in touch!
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please contact Melissa on 02 8036 6121.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?