Administrative Assistant - Bridal Fashion Company
Advertiser: Luv Bridal Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Jun 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We are a popular, fast growing international retail bridal and formal chain and are looking for an experienced and reliable Administrative Assistant to join our team. This is a rare opportunity that has come about due to company expansion.
You will be working in a small team at the Luv Bridal Head Office. Attention to detail and accurate and speedy typing skills are a must. You will be responsible for entering store Orders, sourcing inventory, answering phones and responding to all store queries in a timely manner. A professional phone manner is imperative as you will be required to speak with customers regarding their orders. The position will include packing and unpacking stock and stock take procedures.
Our new Administrative Assistant will have...
- A minimum of 3 years administrative experience
- Strong keyboard skills (minimum 70 wpm)
- Excellent work ethic with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- A sound understanding of the Retail Industry
- An approachable and level headed personality, as this will be a fast paced role
- Experience in Accounts will be highly regarded
This is a full-time position, five days a week with Saturdays compulsory.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration assistant?
- What's your average typing speed?