- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jul 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Road Transport
Capital Transport is a National, full service, transport and logistics company that provides flexible, client focused transport services complemented by industry leading technology. Our Fleet includes a full complement of vehicles from motorcycles for CBD courier services to semi-trailers and specialised vehicles.
The Operations Admin Assistant will report directly to the NSW Operations Manager
The Key responsibilities include:
- Relief allocation of work to contractors
- Data entry and analysis
- Answering phones and booking jobs for clients
- Effectively communicating with colleagues and sub-contractors.
- Ensuring that all written and verbal communication with clients, colleagues & sub-contractors is always professional and courteous.
- Being aware of OH&S requirements and responsibilities.
The successful applicant is required to have the following attributes:
- Good initative and eager to learn
- Computer literate
- High attention to detail
- A confident phone manner
- Multi-tasking, time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
In return we offer:
- Full time Employment
- A Supportive Management Team
- Career Security, Development and Progression
- Training and Uniforms
Please e-mail expressions of interest including current resume and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org