Advertiser: Clovercrest Family PracticeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Jun 2019
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
The successful candidate must be reliable & flexible with excellent customer service and communication skills.
The role requires a proactive team player who has the ability to multi task and work under pressure with an eye for detail.
Excellent typing and computer skills required.
Approximately 15 - 20 hours per week with flexibility to cover sick leave & annual leave at short notice.
Ability to work a rotating Saturday roster.
Best practice experience is preferred but not essential.
A high level of initiative.
Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
Experience in General Practice preferred.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work school holidays?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?