Student Recruitment and Admissions Officer
Advertiser: Soar Aviation Melbourne Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Jun 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
Soar Aviation is Australia’s fastest growing flight school. With an innovative approach to business and a reputation for high-quality flying instruction and pilot training, our Bankstown base is going from strength to strength. In this role, you will be surrounded by a vibrant, creative and enthusiastic team of pilots and support staff, who work together to create a fun and supportive environment.
We are looking for a passionate and talented individual who can recruit and motivate students towards academic and career success.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responding to customer and prospective student enquiries
- Outbound sales and recruitment calls
- Meeting targets for course enrolments
- Updating spreadsheets, lead tracker and the CRM system in an accurate and timely manner
- Generating weekly and monthly reports
- Nurturing leads towards conversion
- Supporting the conversion of one-off-customers to enrolled students
- Cross-departmental communication with Admin, Progressions and Marketing
- Providing a point of contact for student information and support
- Facilitating student recruitment events, including information sessions and events
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Demonstrated success in achieving KPIs and targets
- Strong face to face and phone sales experience
- Proven ability to nurture leads from first contact to conversion
- Leadership qualities - strong initiative, time management skills and accountability
- Emphasis on teamwork and collaboration
- Warm, responsive phone manner and positive attitude
- Strong ambition: a desire to be the best at their job and take the company to the next level
The following attributes will also be highly regarded:
- Aviation background, or interest in aviation
- Experience in a Registered Training Organisation
- Experience with Zoho CRM, Salesforce or other Customer Relationship Management software
Bring your unique set of customer liaison skills and experience to a fast-paced, dynamic team that rewards dedication and creativity.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How many years' experience do you have in the aviation industry?