Part/Full Time Physiotherapy Receptionist
Advertiser: Physiocare Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Jun 2019
- Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Physiocare Pty Ltd is looking for a friendly receptionist to join our team. Immediate start available. We are located in Browns Plains and Forest Lake.
The Receptionist role has a strong focus on patient care. You will be working in a team of admin staff, Physiotherapists and exercise physiologists. You will be required to work between the two clinics and on Saturday’s.
Apllicant should have their own car and Australian Driver's Licence.
Core responsibilities include:
- Greeting patients
- Making appointments and processing payments using EFTPOS and HICAPS
- Managing phone calls, emails and in-person enquiries in a professional and prompt manner
- Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the clinic
- General admin tasks
- Ordering office and medical supplies
- Typing of medical correspondence
- Liaising with medical staff/GP’s, insurance companies and attending to administration of workcover, third party and veteran affairs
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience with PPMP software an advantage
- Previous experience in an allied health or medical reception position is highly desirable
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Must be available on Saturday’s from 8am till 1pm.
The successful candidate will require strong computer/IT skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. The ability to multi-task, work independently and well under pressure is essential. The successful candidate must be well-presented, with strong communication skills, and possess a positive attitude whilst maintaining patient privacy.
We are open Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am to 6pm. The applicant must be available to cover sick and holiday leave when required.
If you are a candidate who qualifies under the Queensland Government Youth Boost Payment Grant, please highlight this in your application.
Part/full time position.
No recruitment agencies please.
All applications including a cover letter and CV can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- Are you available to work school holidays?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?