Mergers & Acquisitions - Trainee Advisor
Advertiser: DMAMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Jul 2019
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Business Services & Corporate Advisory
Rare opportunity for a high achieving individual, looking for a challenge, to join a team of capable, dedicated professionals in the role of M&A – Trainee Advisor. Sunshine Coast location.
Divest Merge Acquire (DMA) is a leading M&A Advisory firm specialising in business sales and acquisitions to strategic buyers in the $1M-$100M value range. DMA operates nationally in a global marketplace, employs strong systems and technology, has an extensive database and a broad referral network. DMA has been operating for 20 years.
- Work with a leading M&A advisory team
- Be involved in interesting, complex and challenging projects
- Co-manage M&A projects for businesses in the $1M-$100M value range
DMA provide comprehensive training and mentoring to help you become a first point of contact for prospective clients, qualifying their suitability, analysing the potential of a business, providing indicative valuations, reviewing information memorandums, marketing the business, qualifying prospective purchasers, liaising with legal and accounting advisers, negotiating transactions and then assisting with the due diligence process.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Client project management
- Build the trust and confidence of DMA’s referral network
- Client interaction and advice
- Deal negotiating
- Conduct all interaction and activities competently and professionally
- Work within, and facilitate improvements to, DMA’s systems and procedures;
- Tertiary and preferably post-graduate qualified in accounting, finance or business administration.
- Min. 3 years’ experience in professional role.
- Track record of achievement within corporate management, finance or accounting.
- Strong inter-personal skills and customer service focus.
- Ability to understand and analyse financial records.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Above average computer proficiency
- A flair for negotiating and deal-making.
- Ideally with exposure to M&A processes
How To Apply
If you think you’re up to the challenge and want to explore this outstanding opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter addressing your experience against the key requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the “Apply for this Job” link
A key aspect in shortlisting for this role will be determining how well applicants follow instructions for application.