Business Development Manager
Advertiser: Jenoptik Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jun 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
We are a globally operating technology group which is present in more than 80 countries. Optical technologies are the very basis of our business. JENOPTIK Light & Safety division is a global leader in delivering traffic enforcement and road safety solutions. In Australia, we provide road authorities, councils, schools, law enforcement agencies and private organisations with state-of-the-art technologies and services to satisfy local requirements.
You will be a driven, proactive and resilient person who is focused on delivering the best possible results, to the highest standards, each and every day for our customers.
The Business Development Manager will be based in our Perth office and responsible for the growth and development of Jenoptik throughout Western Australia and Northern Territory.
- Have a single-minded focus on Business Development, maintain quality relationships to ensure client's expectations are always being exceeded
- Existing customer satisfaction and delivering exceptional client service on a day to day basis
- Work independently and in collaboration with the Sales team to achieve sales in key target sectors
- Identify, develop and manage key relationships with new customers to achieve revenue growth and increase Jenoptik’s profile in the market
- Conduct strategic industry / market analysis and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover potential new clients
- Discover, lead, present and deliver sales initiatives for the States
- Meet or exceed goal expectations
- Identify opportunities and set out a sales plan through research, referrals, networking and cold calling
Key Selection Criteria:
- A strong work ethic, sense of commitment and focused on your career growth
- Confidence in developing and implementing sales plans
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence and initiative
- Past history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment
- Able to work and add value in a very fast paced and dynamic environment
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honesty and integrity
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Technology savvy with sound computer skills
- Takes ownership over the sales process and enjoy being responsible for delivering sales results
To be eligible for this role you must:
- Have a current WA driver licence
- Satisfy National Police Check Requirements
- Satisfy WA Police Personnel Security Integrity Check
- Be willing to travel and work away from home
If this sounds like the career move for you then please submit a resume AND cover letter.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Applications Close: Monday 22 July 2019
Note: Please DO NOT APPLY if you do not have the right to work in Australia.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?