Advertiser: The Trustee for THE MERRY MOLAR UNIT TRMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jun 2019
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Dental
Westridge Dental currently has a position available for a part time receptionist/Dental Nurse. We are looking for someone who has excellent people skills and who can integrate well into our dental team.
The successful applicant will need to be self motivated, punctual, reliable and well presented.
Previous experience is not essential however it would be advantageous. We are open to considering recent school leavers.
Basic computer, social media and excellent communication skills are essential.
We would also like the successful applicant to learn surgery skills so that they can fill the role of a dental nurse if required.
On the job training will be provided.
The position is casual with a minimum of 15 hours per week guaranteed , however there is scope to increase these hours.
Applications are to be posted to the following address accompanied with a hand written cover letter.
24/300 West Street
- How many years' experience do you have as a dental nurse or assistant?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?