Fitness Equipment Delivery Driver & Service Technician
Advertiser: Fleet FitnessMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Jun 2019
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Other
Friendly & Busy Team Environment
A great opportunity exists for a fit, friendly and reliable person to join Fleet Fitness’ service-oriented team. Our business operations include domestic & commercial fitness equipment hire & sales, warehousing, deliveries & installs, servicing & repairs.
Working from our Balcatta Service Centre you will primarily be responsible for:
- Cleaning, testing & servicing fitness equipment
- Domestic deliveries Perth metro
- Fitness equipment assembly & installs
- Warehousing & general workshop duties
It's vital that you have these personal attributes:
- Being fit for heavy lifting
- The ability to work well autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Committed work ethic - reliable, honest, hardworking
To be successful in this role you will need an excellent, clean driving record and have or be willing to obtain:
- Western Australian Drivers Licence - LR minimum, MR/HR preferred
- Forklift Licence
Other experience and skills would also be an advantage:
- Mechanical experience
- PAT electrical testing
- Restricted electrical work
You will be trained in-house on all aspects of the role, and encouraged to attain any additional qualifications as above. You will be required to pass a Western Australian Police Integrity Check in addition to a National Police Certificate.
This position is casual, expected 12 to 24 hours per week depending on your availability and our workload. The role may include some early starts, evening finishes, and Saturday work. This position is ideal for students of Sports Science, Physiotherapy, Physical Education etc but all candidates will be considered.
Learn more about us at:
Please apply with resume and a cover letter addressing why you would be suitable for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?