Night Auditor / Night Receptionist
Advertiser: The Travel Inn HotelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Jun 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
The Travel Inn in Carlton is a four star boutique hotel currently seeking a part time/casual Night Auditor and receptionist to join our enthusiastic Front Office team.
This position offers you the opportunity to work in a boutique hotel that promotes career growth and enhancement. This is an excellent opportunity to start your career in the hospitality industry or further enhance your skills within a hotel environment.
In this role you will report directly to the Front Office Manager, tasks and responsibilities for this role will consist of but not limited to the following;
- Audit, reconcile, cross check and balance work completed during the day to day
- Prepare reports to reflect the trading result of the property on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Ensure all relevant reports as required by Management are completed accurately
- Hold responsibility and accountability for the efficient operation of the hotel during the hours of 11.00pm and 7.00am
- Handle guest complaints resulting in positive outcomes
- Be available at all times for guest queries
- Ensure the hotel is operating efficiently and according to hotel policy
- Take responsibility for the hotel ensuring security to include fire and emergency protection, health & safety, detection of breaches of security to be dealt with swiftly and calmly
The successful applicant must possess:
- High attention to detail
- Current and valid drivers licence
- Customer service focused
- Excellent complaint resolution skills and an ability to connect with guests
- Team focused and goal orientated personality
- Excellent grooming and presentation skills
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of computer literacy in Microsoft Office and preferably PMS experience
- Preferably but not necessary hotel experience in a Front Office environment
If this sounds like you then please apply below or alternatively submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?