Advertiser: Great Big EventsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Jul 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Event Management
Great Big Events (GBE) is an internationally renowned Sport Presentation and Cultural Events producing and management company. We are a team of enthusiastic workers with a passion for delivering exceptional event experiences around the world.
With a growing portfolio of events globally we are always on the look out for new people to join our team now and in the future.
Candidates will be highly motivated, adaptable to participate in a team environment and contribute to existing processes, have a high attention to detail and have a passion for the events industry. You will enjoy working efficiently under pressure and with tight deadlines.
Responsibilities could include;
- preproduction tasks for assigned events.
- event administration tasks, such as generating; production schedules, technical supplier briefs, technical schematics and plans.
- supplier liaison and management.
- financial processing, such as; formulating event budgets, generating purchase orders and reconciling invoices.
- preparation of equipment for events including arranging freight requirements.
Positions are available for all experience levels and all applicants with some live event experience and event pre-production experience will be considered.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia (eg: Aus/NZ passport of Australian work permit).
Applicants may be required to fulfil office based work in Sydney. Please outline your capability for this in your application.
Applicants should send a cover letter, outlining their experience related to the role, and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your highest level of education?