Media Server Programmer
Advertiser: Great Big EventsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Jul 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Other
Great Big Events (GBE) is an internationally renowned Sport Presentation and Cultural Events producing and management company. We are a team of enthusiastic workers with a passion for delivering exceptional event experiences around the world.
With a growing portfolio of events globally we are always on the look out for new people to join our team now and in the future.
Candidates will be highly motivated, adaptable to participate in a team environment and contribute to existing processes, have a high attention to detail and have a passion for the events industry. You will enjoy working efficiently under pressure and with tight deadlines.
Responsibilities could include;
- liaising with content production on asset/design requirements.
- liaising with event producers to achieve required creative outcomes.
- pre-production programming of media servers.
- conduct training of operators.
- creating system designs, technical schematics and other relevant documentation.
- attend events domestically and internationally to undertake ongoing show updates.
- operate media servers at events.
- Applicants with experience in Qlab and AppleScript will be well regarded.
- Applicants with Software experience utilising C-based dialects (eg: C++, Swift or Qt) and/or Web development eg: PHP, HTML5, CSS, Jquery) will be highly regarded.
- Practical experience in agile software development, continuous integration and unit testing is advantageous.
Positions are available for all experience levels and all applicants with some live event AV experience will be considered.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia (eg: Aus/NZ passport of Australian work permit).
Applicants are required to fulfil office based work in Sydney. Please outline your capability for this in your application.
Applicants should send a cover letter, outlining their experience related to the role, and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.