Community Engagement Officer - CWP Renewables - SitePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Jul 2019
- Blue Mountains & Central West
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Community Development
An exciting opportunity to join one of Australia's leading renewable energy developers and become part of a dynamic team during the growth of its asset management business for large scale renewable energy projects across Australia.
CWP Renewables are seeking an experienced and proficient Community Engagement Officer to forge strong links between the project and the community, lead the marketing and promotion of the project within the community through organising events and developing strong relationships. The role will be responsible for the administration of the social media presence as well as establishing and maintaining project governance processes around stakeholder and community engagement. The role will be part of the project delivery team based on site near Mudgee NSW and will service the project team based on site. This role requires an experienced Community Engagement Officer with knowledge and capacity to work independently and also as part of a team, provide clear and concise advice to the Site Representative/Project Manager and be capable of establishing and maintaining positive and strong relationships. It is essential that you have these skills at a mature level of development in order to be proficient in this role.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate experience commensurate with the following requirements:
- Proven track record in managing a diverse range of stakeholders;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Marketing and organising events;
- Developing and maintaining a strong media and social media presence.
- Ability to identify and resolve potential issues before they impact the project;
- Understand construction techniques and have some experience on construction projects;
- Unrestricted driving licence.
If this sounds like the exciting opportunity you have been looking for and if your skills and experience match the requirements, please submit an application.
Salary is commensurate with skill, qualifications and experience level.
Applications accepted via SEEK only.
Applications close 19/7/19
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?