Project Controls Manager - CWP Renewables - CanberraPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Jul 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Planning & Scheduling
An exciting opportunity to join one of Australia's leading renewable energy developers and become part of a dynamic team during the growth of its asset management business for large scale renewable energy projects across Australia.
CWP Renewables are seeking an experienced and proficient Project Controls Manager to lead the schedule, risk and change management processes across all construction and operational sites along with the broader CWP Renewables areas. The role will be responsible for detailed analysis of contract programs and generation of consolidated master schedules, own the risk and change management processes, ensuring that all projects and facilities have a detailed risk register with effective mitigations. This role requires an experienced scheduler and risk manager with knowledge and capacity to work independently and also as part of a team, provide clear and concise advice to the project/facilities teams, Senior Management and Boards and be capable of establishing and maintaining positive and strong relationships. It is essential that you have these skills at a mature level of development in order to be proficient in this role.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate experience commensurate with the following requirements:
- Proven track record in schedule development and analysis (using P6 and MS Project);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong understanding of risk and change management;
- Experience in developing project controls processes and procedures;
- Ability to ensure adequate risk mitigations are in place;
- Reporting of complex data in a concise format, including dashboard reports.
- Understand construction and operational techniques and risks;
- Unrestricted driving licence.
If this sounds like the exciting opportunity you have been looking for and if your skills and experience match the requirements, please submit an application.
Salary is commensurate with skill, qualifications and experience level.
Applications accepted via SEEK only.
Applications close 19/7/19
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?