Allocator - Waste Management & Recycling
Advertiser: Grasshopper Environmental Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jul 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Production, Planning & Scheduling
OUR WEBSITE: http://www.grasshopper.net.au/
- Providing Waste & Recycling Environmental services
- Family owned and operated for 30 years.
- Based in Arndell Park/Eastern Creek servicing Greater Sydney Region
- Customer Service is our priority, our staff are valued, safety is paramount, and our equipment & vehicles are well maintained
The Role - Duties as an Allocator will Involve:
- Effectively schedule C&I services
- Effectively coordinating and managing our skip bin operations to achieve maximum fleet productivity
- Liaise with the customer and manage all aspects of the delivery management systems
- Consistent communication with each driver during the route, whilst also managing any issues affecting deliveries and ensuring all company safety standards are sustained
- Work closely with internal sales to ensure complete fulfillment of jobs are achieved
- Reporting to Allocations Manager
You will have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in waste management would be highly regarded
- Communicate and present in a professional manner
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment is essential
- Satisfactory level of computer literacy to be able to use scheduling software
- Exceptional organisational skills and posses the ability to prioritise tasks
- Contribute to the overall team's success by actively working as a team player
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of the Greater Metropolitan Area of Sydney
- A 'can do attitude' towards meeting customer expectations
- The desire to develop and grow within the business
- A high level of attention to detail
- Friendly personality and a positive demeanour
- A desire to deliver exceptional customer service
Experience is valuable however reliability, motivation & positive attitude are essential.
This role is required to work Monday to Friday (4am to 2pm) and alternate Saturday.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?