- Job Listing Date
- 2 Aug 2019
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
Thinking about a change in career? Thinking about childcare?
If you are re-joining the workforce or just want to follow your dream of a career in childcare, come and join us at Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres.
We are looking for mature people with a love for children, looking for a way to start a new career.
We are offering full-time traineeships at our Kindalin centres located in the Hills District. Join a fun, creative team that will provide hands-on training and support you to complete your Certificate III in Childcare. Completing your Cert III in Childcare opens up possibilities for promotion with the Kindalin family as we have eight centres.
At Kindalin, our traineeship offers:
- Hands-on training to complete your Cert III in Childcare
- Time during work hours to complete your studies
- Competitive salary and attractive employee benefits
- Kindalin uniform
- Ongoing learning through staff conferences and career development seminars
- Access to resources like early learning programs (EYLF, NQS) to help you complete your studies
- Ability to progress your career when you have completed your traineeship
And best of all, we are a supportive, creative and fun team.
What do you need for a traineeship with Kindalin:
- A desire to educate children
- Ability to complete your Cert III via correspondence
- Working with Children’s Check - www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au/check
- Permanent residency in Australia
- Have the flexibility to work rotating rosters during our opening hours of 7.00am - 6.30pm
If you want to be part of a creative, friendly team, apply for one of our traineeships and start your journey to making a difference to a child’s education. No prior experience is necessary. Just a love of working with children. The Trainee program allows you to complete a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care within 12 months whilst gaining paid employment in a fun team of educators.
We are a family owned business and have been providing high-quality childcare for over 30 years. We would love you to become one of the Kindalin family.
To apply for a traineeship, submit a cover letter & resume. If you want to find out more before applying, call 0448 219 874 to find out more.
To find out more about Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres, visit our website - www.kindalin.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working with children?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?