Advertiser: SentisMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jul 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Organisational Development
Sentis is looking for a passionate and driven Chief Scientist who will be instrumental in changing the lives of individuals and organisations for the better, every day. Our Chief Scientist will play a pivotal role in supporting and guiding clients who want to improve their safety culture.
The Chief Scientist leads our Research team to design and deliver research projects, generate research insights that we can share with the market, identify opportunities to grow the business with new products and improve our current suite of assessments.
What will you do?
- Strategically mine Sentis’ aggregate databases to generate research insights that will support conference presentations, academic publications, white papers and reports
- Determine and deploy opportunities for innovation to streamline and improve the efficiency of diagnostic processes
- Assist the research team by providing guidance on research methodology and supporting the planning and execution of large-scale client diagnostic projects
- Collaborate closely with other leaders and teams to provide expert advice and guidance
- Plan and conduct maintenance and improvement of established organisational- and individual-level assessments
- Develop and mentor members of the research team to build their knowledge and capability
- More than 5 years relevant industry experience with qualifications in Organisational Psychology
- Proven technical capability in qualitative and quantitative data analysis and research
- Highly proficient in assessment design, validation, maintenance and innovation
- Data visualisation experience
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to juggle competing priorities
- Collaborative style and ability to mentor and support team members
- Safety background beneficial however will not be an obstacle for the right candidate
Why work for Sentis?
Sentis is a world leader in the application of psychology and neuroscience to safety and wellbeing in the workplace. We have a strong global footprint and have worked with a variety of clients in 35 countries. To make an impact in this industry and help our clients achieve genuine safety culture change, we must remain at the forefront of safety culture diagnostics. To achieve this, we need your outstanding research skills and motivation to continue to build on and improve our suite of safety culture and safety leadership assessment products.
We have also created a great place to work exemplified by winning the Employee Engagement Award in 2018 (Australia & New Zealand). We offer flexible working conditions, attractive remuneration, relocation packages, and a fun and collaborative work culture. At Sentis we live by our values of bringing our passion, seeking mastery, owning it and showing we care.
To find out more about our team and some of the amazing impacts we have on our clients visit: www.sentis.com.au.
Submit your CV and cover letter addressing the criteria above by COB 22nd July 2019. Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience.