- Job Listing Date
- 2 Aug 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
Looking to start your career in Childcare?
Come and join us at Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres.
We are offering full-time traineeships at our Kindalin Fenchs Forest Centre. Providing hands-on training, we support you to complete your Certificate III in Childcare.
We offer you:
- Paid hands-on training to complete your Cert III in Childcare
- Time during work hours to complete your studies
- Competitive salary and attractive employee benefits
- Kindalin polo shirt as a uniform
- Staff conferences and career development seminars
- Access to resources like early learning programs (EYLF, NQS) to help you complete your studies
- Ability to progress your career when you have completed your traineeship
And best of all, we are a supportive, creative and fun team.
What do you need for a traineeship with Kindalin:
- A desire to educate children
- Ability to complete your Cert III via correspondence
- Working with Children’s Check - www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au/check
- Permanent residency in Australia
- Have the flexibility to work rotating rosters during our opening hours of 7.00am - 6.30pm
If you want to be part of a creative, friendly team, apply for one of our traineeships and start your journey to making a difference to a child’s education. No prior experience is necessary. Just a love of working with children. The Trainee program allows you to complete a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care within 12 months whilst gaining paid employment in a fun team of educators.
We are a family owned business and have been providing high-quality childcare for over 30 years. We would love you to become one of the Kindalin family.
Ps: If you are a school leaver or Year 12 student, this is a great way to start your career in early education!
To apply for a traineeship, submit a cover letter & resume. If you want to find out more before applying, call 0448 219 874 to find out more.
To find out more about Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres, visit our website - www.kindalin.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your highest level of education?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working with children?