Administrator - Accounting Practice
Advertiser: Commercial AssociatesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jul 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
CAAA is an internationally affiliated and nationally recognised Top 60 Firm, with offices in the Sydney CBD, Parramatta and Penrith. A full service professional services group, with a view to grow, CAAA offers a wide variety of services and career development opportunities in corporate advisory, business development, strategic taxation advice and accounting.
We specialise in providing services to quality businesses; we emphasise personal attention and this is reflected in our client relationships and the demands we make of our team. As an integral member of the team, this role is an excellent opportunity for you to become involved in all facets of the administration of the firm. Your ability to build rapport and trust and maintain good relationships will be your key to success.
On a daily basis, you will be involved with database administration, invoicing and using both Microsoft Word and Excel. An understanding of ATO, ASIC and OSR procedures will greatly benefit you in the role; as will any knowledge of APS software.
To be successful in this role you will be an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual who has:
- Prior experience working in an accounting firm or similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to take the initiative, with a can do attitude
- Sound experience in working to deadlines and time management skills
Please email your resume together with a cover letter outlining why you should be considered for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?