Media Accounts Executive
Advertiser: Dirty Chook Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Jul 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Agency Account Management
About Dirty Chook
As a well established full-service advertising agency, Dirty Chook offers our clients the full spectrum of creative, media, strategy and management.
Our clients are well known and come from many industries throughout Australia. As the name suggests, we're not your a-typical agency and, funnily enough, our goal is to make you look.
About the role
Dirty Chook has the current opportunity for an experienced Media Accounts Executive to join our team located in inner-city Paddington.
This is a full-time role with salary commensurate with experience.
The successful applicant will work closely with the Agency Director, studio design team and our national retail / corporate clients in all media channels; whether traditional, digital or social.
Negotiating, procuring, planning and managing all media and associated costs are core to this executive role.
Skills and experience
The successful applicant should have the following:
- Proven experience in production, procurement, job tracking, traffic and/or planning in an advertising and media environment;
- Proven financial project management skills (Campaign and production costing, planning, negotiating, estimating, invoicing, executive reporting as well as day-to-day payables and receivables);
- University degree will be viewed favourably (Finance, Marketing/Media/Advertising preferred);
- Proven attention to detail: working with numbers, budgets, forecasts and strict deadlines;
- Ability to work as part of a team and use fantastic oral and written communication skills to build strong client relationships;
- A genuine people-person who is willing to take on challenges with a professional and even disposition;
Benefits and perks
You will be joining an established creative agency that works with exciting commercial clients known on a national scale. You will also enjoy:
- Convenient, inner-city Paddington location
- Free staff parking
- Secure, full-time position
- Negotiable salary commensurate with experience
To APPLY please click 'Apply for this job' and upload a Cover Letter and CV addressed to the Agency Director.
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a media buyer?
- How many years' experience do you have in a client services / account management role?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?