Production Worker/ StorepersonPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Aug 2019
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
A well established Australian company based in Riverwood requires to fill 2 full time positions in our factory warehouse.
The type of skills we require to fill these positions are:
- general warehouse duties, such as pick/pack, stocktake,cycle counts, unloading containers & trucks etc
- measuring & cutting materials
- small machine operation
- forklift operation
Previous experience in any of the following areas would fit the criteria we are after:
- carpet laying
- shop fitouts
Current driver's and forklift licences are essential for both roles.
The candidates we are seeking to fill these positions will be energetic, switched on and proactive people who are happy to jump in and assist the teams where and when required.
Your attention to detail and pride in the work you produce will be a great benefit to these roles.. You will also have the ability to multi-task and manage your own workload to meet ever- changing deadlines and customer expectations.
What we offer in return is secure employment, a generous salary and a friendly work environment.
If you feel you have what it needs to secure this position we would like to hear form you.
Only those candidates whose application meets the criteria for this position will be contacted for an interview.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have as a process worker?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have picker packer experience?