- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jul 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Banking - Retail/Branch
About Police Bank
Police Bank is a mutual financial institution servicing the wider Police Community, offering products & services for every stage of life, from Savings & Transaction Accounts to Home Loans & Insurance.
About the role
Reporting to the Branch Manager, we are looking for a full time Member Service Officer to join our Newcastle Branch on a full time basis.
The scope of your role will see you working on loan enquires, greeting members as they come into the bank, providing data entry support, processing paperwork, completing administration duties, providing teller (cash management transactions) support to members.
To be considered for the role you will:
- Possess Tier 2 Accreditation or willing to undertake
- Have previous experience in a customer facing role in retail banking
- Have knowledge of financial industry landscape, rules and regulations
- Model the highest standards of customer service and professionalism in face to face and telephone interactions with customers
- Proficient in using MS Office
- Be adapt at problem solving and responding to enquires
- Possess clear written and verbal communication skills
- Champion and act as an advocate for the highest standards of ethical and professional behaviour
How to apply
Please submit your resume today. Click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your resume to be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your highest level of education?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?