Business Services Senior Manager
Advertiser: Commercial AssociatesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Jul 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Business Services & Corporate Advisory
CAAA is an internationally affiliated and nationally recognised Top 60 Firm, with offices in the Sydney CBD, Parramatta and Penrith. A full service professional services group, with a view to grow, CAAA offers a wide variety of services and career development opportunities in corporate advisory, business development, strategic taxation advice and accounting. Listed below are the top five reasons to join our team, followed by our current employment opportunity.
The top 5 reasons to work for CAAA
- A firm that recognises an individual's talent by providing increased responsibility commensurate with ability
- A firm committed to growth through the expansion of services and the ability of our people
- A firm dedicated to the provision of mentorship and personal professional growth
- A firm that can offer a fixed amount of external training and ongoing internal development to all staff
- A firm where a flexible, casual atmosphere is the norm, not an exception
An opportunity has arisen in our Sydney CBD office for a senior business services professional who has a high level of local public practice experience. Reporting to the CEO, the role will involve building and developing relationships with existing and new clients, business services compliance, tax advisory and management of workflow. You will be working with a competent, professional team.
To be successful in this role you will
- Have demonstrated leadership experience
- Have experience managing a large portfolio of clients and forging productive, lasting relationships
- Possess strong technical abilities, have a solid understanding of accounting concepts/legislation, tax structuring and tax planning strategies
- Have a minimum of 10+ years’ experience in a Top 100 accounting practice and be CPA or CA qualified
- Have excellent communication skills and be confident and articulate
- Demonstrate high attention to detail
- Be highly organised and be able to manage senior professional staff and prioritise workflows
Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a great opportunity for a personable and approachable business services manager who enjoys building strong client relationships and providing high standards of service to a diverse portfolio of clients.
At CAAA we specialise in providing services to quality businesses, we emphasise personal attention and this is reflected in our client relationships and the demands we make of our team.
So, if you are an experienced, technically savvy Business Services Manager who thrives on building, growing and nurturing internal/external stakeholder relationships, CAAA, can offer you a unique and rewarding opportunity.
If you are interested in joining CAAA, please apply with your cover letter and resume.
Find out more
Applications are invited from Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a business services manager?