- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jul 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Payable
Nikpol Pty. Ltd. is a National family owned company shaping interior design trends through our high end environmentally preferable products. Nikpol leads the way in decorative and storage solutions for both domestic and commercial applications in the area of decorative surfaces, specialised hardware, domestic home appliances, drawer systems and hinges.
Nikpol is looking for a team orientated Accounts Payable Assistant to work in the Accounts payable team at our Heatherton head office. This is a ‘hands on role’ and an excellent opportunity to apply your skills and grow with our company.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include, but not limited to;
- Process interstate OH vendor invoices
- Process local freight invoices
- Process DIY Fabricators invoices
- Entering freight carriers invoices into freight analysis spreadsheet
- Maintain the Supplier module.
- Provide supplier EOM reconciliations and filing.
- Update the overseas payment spreadsheet & tracking sheet.
- Provide Cost reports for Travel, Petrol, Internet/phone, and Vehicle tolls.
- Provide daily Cash Flow reports.
- Other duties when required.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word/Outlook, particularly MS Excel and mathematical skills, previous experience with Microsoft Dynamic NAV.
- Strong attention to detail and record keeping.
- Analytical and able to interrogate data.
- Tenacious and a sense of urgency.
- Emotionally resilient and stress tolerant.
- Strong self-management, time management and organisational skills.
- Strong internal and external customer relationship building skills.
- ‘Can do’ attitude and punctual.
- Integrity and ethics and able to keep company information confidential.
Degree in Accounting is preferred or 1 year related experience in an accounting role.
Please forward your resume to Eve Huseni, HR Manager at Seek.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?